This personal data processing policy determines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data of COMCON TRAFFIC LLC (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
This policy of the Operator in relation to the processing of personal data (hereinafter – the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can receive about visitors to the website http://komkon.ua.
Main terms used in the Policy:
- Automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data using computer equipment;
- Blocking of personal data – the temporary termination of the processing of personal data (except in cases where the processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
- Website – a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases, ensuring their availability on the Internet at the network address http://komkon.ua;
- Personal Data Information System – a set of personal data contained in databases, and information technologies and technical means ensuring their processing;
- Personalization of personal data means actions that as a result cannot be determined without using additional information whether the personal data belong to a specific User or other subject of personal data;
- Personal data processing – any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with the use of automation tools or without the use of such tools with personal data, including the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, refinement (update, change), retrieval, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- Operator – a state body, municipal body, legal or natural person, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) processing personal data, as well as determining the purposes of personal data processing, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
- Personal data – any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or definable User of the website http://komkon.ua;
- User – any visitor of the website http://komkon.ua;
- Provision of personal data – actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a specific person or a specific circle of persons;
- Dissemination of personal data – any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or acquaintance with personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including public disclosure of personal data in the media, placement in information and telecommunication networks or access to personal data in any other way;
- Destruction of personal data – any actions that result in personal data being irretrievably destroyed with the impossibility of further restoring the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) the result of which are destroyed the physical media of personal data.
The Operator can process the following personal data of the User:
- Full Name;
- Email address;
- Phone numbers;
- Also on the site is the collection and processing of impersonal data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metrika and Google Analytics and others).
The above data is hereinafter referred to as a Policy merged by the general concept Personal Data.
The purpose of processing User’s personal data is to provide the User with access to services, information and / or materials contained on the website http://komkon.ua, clarification of the details of the order.
Impersonal User data collected using Internet statistics services, are used to collect information about the actions of Users on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
The Operator processes the User’s personal data only in case of their filling and / or sending by the User independently through special forms located on the website http://komkon.ua. By filling out the relevant forms and / or sending your personal data to the Operator, the User agrees with this Policy.
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to prevent access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
The personal data of the User will never, under any circumstances, be passed on to third parties, with the exception of cases related to the execution of current legislation.
The term for processing personal data is unlimited.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.), similar content behaves as if a visitor went to another site.
This document will reflect any changes in the personal data processing policy of the Operator. The policy is valid indefinitely until replaced with a new version.
The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at http://komkon.ua/policy/.