The pedestrian calling device KOMKON KVP
The pedestrian calling device KOMKON KVP is designed for switching pedestrian phase at traffic light installation.
The device is implemented in accordance with the requirements of DSTU 4157-2003.
- KVP commutes low voltage signals (5V, 12V, 24V).
- Confirmation of pressing the button is indicated by LED glow
- The operational temperature range – from -40 to +85ºС.
- The class of jacket protection from the ingress of dust and dampness – IP54.
- The chase is made in the anti-vandal construction of steel 1.5 mm thick.
- Marking of outputs: red – «plus», blue – «minus».